The rugged Timberland® PRO® Helix Waterproof Boots combine waterproof leathers, an extra waterproof membrane, a slip-resistant lug outsole and an exclusive anti-fatigue technology to keep your feet warm, dry and sturdy during long shifts.
They have a mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for maximum odor control and a molded EVA midsole that conforms to your foot.
Made from brown full grain leather.
- Rugged full-grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane
- Mesh lining with Agion® antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed
- Dual-purpose top hardware
- Active heel lock lacing system
- Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geopetry, featuring polyurethane material
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight, cushioned comfort
- Timberland® PRO® rubber outsole is oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant and features a low profile for maximum surface contact
- Timberland® PRO® Rubber: Timberland® used a heat-resistant, durable, specially made rubber compound to offer improved slip resistance, abrasion resistance and oil resistance. The result is better traction on all surfaces.
- Timberland® PRO® Rubber Outsole: Low profile for high surface contact, slip resistant, oil resistant, abrasion resistant and features the Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Timberland's® exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
- Waterproof Membrane: Timberland's® premium waterproof leathers surround a breathable water-impermeable lining to keep feet dry and deliver the best waterproof protection.
- Waterproof Leather: Waterproof leather has been specially treated to give it waterproof properties, causing liquids to bead up and shed from the surface.
- Antimicrobial: Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- PowerFit™ Comfort System: The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.
|Manufacturer Part Number||87529|