The Sportsman 1502 Incubator and Hatcher features three trays that automatically turn as well as a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. This one incubator has everything you need if you are just getting started with a small flock (egg racks and humidity kit sold separately). Set the eggs each week and hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle.
It is constructed from strong plastic board so it is well insulated, quieter and easier to clean.
The Sportsman 1502 Includes:
-  #3258 Digital Command Center Thermostat
-  Turning Racks
-  Moisture Pan with 2 Wick Pads
- Instruction Booklet
- Digital thermostat
- LCD temperature and humidity display
- Onboard computer monitors all systems and the environment
- Electronic egg turning control
- Audio/visual indicators
- Standard easy-view door
- 110-120 VAC; 325 Watts; 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 96 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30 1/4" front to back x 15 3/4" wide x 31 3/4" high
Total Capacity With Plastic Trays**:
- 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250/week), or
- 354 Pheasant Eggs, or
- 270 Chicken Eggs, or
- 162 Turkey or Duck Eggs, or
- 36-45 larger eggs such as Goose, Peafowl and Emu
**Actual capacity depends on egg size.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1502|
|Animal||Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Shipped soo fast!! I bought two and have my first set in!! So easy to work with!!
I'm me fun down for just about anything you want
Well worth the buy. The hardest part is waiting for the eggs to hatch
using 5200 incubator
I'm doing my first batch of duck & goose eggs. I found this incubator to be very easy to set up & monitor. I will know more after my first hatch. Thank you countryj
You might also like:
QC Part #: 420391
QC Part #: 420352
QC Part #: 420403
QC Part #: 420402
QC Part #: 420401
QC Part #: 420400
QC Part #: 420381