This complete incubator and hatcher features three automatically turned trays and a hatching tray in the bottom of the incubator. This one incubator has everything you need if you are just getting started with a small flock. Set the eggs each week and hatch the oldest setting eggs at the same time. Settings are rotated among the three turning trays so that the hatching tray can accept the eggs from one of the setting trays each cycle.
It is constructed from strong plastic board so it is well insulated, quieter and easier to clean.
- Digital thermostat
- LCD temperature and humidity display
- Onboard computer monitors all systems and the environment
- Electronic egg turning control
- Audio/visual indicators
- Standard easy-view door
- 110 Volt/AC 225 Watts
- Weight: 96 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30-1/4” front to back, 15-3/4” wide, 31-3/4” high
-  #3258 Digital Command Center
-  Alternate #3122 Wafer Thermostat
-  Panel Door with Window
-  Turning (setting) Trays and One Hatching Tray
-  Moisture Pan with Two Wick Pads
-  Aluminum Clean-Out Pan
- Samples of Paper Egg Trays for Quail, Chicken and Duck (1 each)
- Instruction Manual
Total Capacity With Plastic Trays*:
- 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250/week), or
- 354 Pheasant Eggs, or
- 270 Chicken Eggs, or
- 162 Turkey or Duck Eggs, or
- 36-45 larger eggs such as Goose, Peafowl and Emu
* Actual capacity depends on egg size.
Brand GQF Manufacturing Manufacturer Part Number 1502 Animal Poultry & Gamebird
- using 5200 incubator Review by countryj
I'm doing my first batch of duck & goose eggs. I found this incubator to be very easy to set up & monitor. I will know more after my first hatch. Thank you countryj
(Posted on 4/20/11)
- Manuals & Resources