Terra-Vet™ 10 Tetracycline Hydrochloride Soluble Powder is for use in the drinking water for swine, calves and poultry. Each package contains 10g of tetracycline hydrochloride.
Treats The Following:
- Swine & Calves: Control and treatment of bacterial enteritis (scours) caused by Escherichia coli; bacterial pneumonia associated with Pasturella spp., Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Klebsiella spp. susceptible to tetracycline hydrochloride
- Chickes: Control of chronic respiratory disease (CRD air sac disease) caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum and Escherichia coli, infectious synovitis caused by Mycoplasma synoviae susceptible to tetracycline hydrochloride
- Turkeys: Control of infectious synovitis cuased by Mycoplasma synoviae; bluecomb (transmissible enteritis, corona viral enteritis) complicated by organisms susceptible to tetracycline hydrochloride
Directions: Medicate at first clinical signs of disease or when experience indicates disease may be a problem. Prepare fresh solutions at least once a day; solutions are not stable for more than 24 hours. Use as a sole source of tetracycline. Deliver the recommended dosage level in divided doses.
Diagnosis should be reconsidered if improvement is not noticed within three days. The concentration of drug required in medicated water must be adequate to compensate for variations in age and class of animals, feed consumption, environmental temperature and humidity, each of which affects water consumption.
There are special instructions when administering to calves and piglets.
Warning: Do not slaughter birds or swine for food within four days of treatment or calves within five days of treatment. A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
Not for use in turkeys or chickens producing eggs for human consumption.
Do not administer to swine and calves for more than five consecutive days, or to birds for more than 14 consecutive days.
Contents: 6.4 oz. packet (Each 6.4 oz. package contains 10 g of tetracycline hydrochloride activity)
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||16393372|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & Resources
- Terra-Vet™ 10 Tetracycline Hydrochloride Soluble Powder MSDS
- Terra-Vet™ 10 Tetracycline Hydrochloride Soluble Powder Product Detailer
Great Product & Price
We use this to treat our game chickens. Works great for respiratory problems. Very good price too. Fast shipping. If you order 62 packets, not only do you get a modest price break, but it comes in a nice durable plastic bucket with handle. Great for storage and carrying around. Now, no more packets falling out of my pockets while walking!
great product, super fast service
Excellent all the way around!
Prompt shipping. Excellent effective product for prepping- just do the math for a 500 mg dose.
Easy to administer via water supply.
I use this product to treat honeybees to help prevent foulbrood.
I have been using Terra-Vet for a long time as a normal day to day Antibiotic that I put in the chicken water along with Apple Cider Vinegar or Citrus Acid. Since I have been using the product tied in with one of the others, my birds dont have the funk or get colds or roup.
Order was shipped in a timely manner. Received in excellent condition.