Termidor® SC controls 100% of termites within 3 months or less.
When applied to the exterior perimeter foundation or outside entry points of a structure, it targets perimeter pests as they travel over treated surfaces. And now, when applied into wall voids with a foam application, it provides enhanced perimeter pest control. Regardless of which application method you use, Termidor® SC controls pests in multiple ways for superior efficacy — direct ingestion, spray contact, and foraging or trailing over treated surfaces.
- Low water solubility and low odor
- Won’t damage water-safe surfaces
- Easy-to-use formulation is suitable for all low-pressure power, backpack, hand-held sprayers and foamers
- Significantly reduces nuisance ant and general pest callbacks
- Label may not be approved in all states
- Follow label directions for exterior perimeter pest control
Labeled to Treat the Following Pests: Ants (acrobat, Argentine, big-headed, carpenter, crazy, odorous, pavement, pharaoh, thief), Asian Lady and Darkling Beetles, Box-Elder Bugs, Pillbugs, Centipedes, Cockroaches (Australian, Oriental, Smokey Brown), House Crickets, European Earwigs, Cluster Flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders (black widow, brown recluse, hobo, cellar), Brown Dog Ticks, Paper Wasps and Yellow Jackets
Active Ingredient: 9.1% Fipronil
Contents: 20 oz. bottle
Keep Out of Reach of Children and Pets. Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||AM59021467|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230661