1-800-433-6340 or
Shopping Cart (0)

FIVE ROCK® Sand Washed Insulated Bib Overall

QC Supply Part #: T76215
Shipping: Standard
Price From: $68.99 - $70.99

Features include heavyweight zippers and reinforced knees.

Description

The Most Comfortable Bibs You Will Ever Own!

Our 12 oz. 100% cotton duck bib has medium-weight insulation quilted to nylon taffeta. This insulation runs to the top of the bib. Heavyweight brass zippers run from the waist to the bottom of the pant with a storm flap and adjustable leg snaps.

The FIVE ROCK® Sand Washed Insulated Bib Overall also features reinforced knees and bartacks at all stress points. The waistband has elastic inserts for ease of movement.

Eleven Pocket Design:

• 2 front zippered pockets
  • 2 reinforced hip pockets, one with a zipper
  • 2 inside chest pockets
  • 2 front swing pockets
  • 3 tool pockets

Colors: Bark or Olive

Tall sizes are 2" longer in arm length and 2" longer in body length.

Men's Chest Sizes:

• Small (36–38)
  • Medium (40–42)
  • Large (44–46)
  • XL (48–50)
  • 2XL (52–54)
  • 3XL (56–58)

Men's Waist Sizes**:

• Small (30–32)
  • Medium (34–36)
  • Large (38–40)
  • XLarge (42–44), 2XLarge (46/48), 3XLarge (50/52)

Inseam: Regular (30") or Tall (31 1/2")

**Waist Size Note: All waist sizes are adjusted to wear over clothing. Please add 4" to 6" over your actual waist size for proper fit. For example, a 38" waist would wear an XL bib overall.

Want this item embroidered? Embroidery is done in-house with a fast turnaround. Give us a call at 1-800-433-6340 for details.

Brand Five Rock
Lining Insulated
Designed For Men

Accessories

Customer Reviews

• 5 Stars

Would definitely purchase again!

Review by on Dec 21, 2013

Excellent product, just as good a quality as name brand overalls. I will be buying a work coat in the same brand.

• 5 Stars

Extremely Well Made

Review by on Jan 6, 2013

Best winter work bibs I have ever had; warm, comfortable, and very durable!

• 5 Stars

Value!

Review by on Nov 6, 2011

These bibs are the best value available! Zippers and snaps on the side flaps are a great touch. They are truly affordable quality. Thank you for making these available!

• 5 Stars

nice product

Review by on Mar 31, 2011

the bibs are of high quality.it has full length sippers in front and on legs for ease on and off.plenty of pockets.i open the zippers to cool off when i overheat. when you order make sure to use shirt size. the people are friendly and helpful

• 5 Stars

Great product, reasonable price

Review by on Feb 3, 2011

FIVE ROCK Sand Washed Insulated Bib Overalls – These bibs are a great product at a reasonable price. Warm, durable, and comfortable. They’ve held up well, and kept me comfortable in a variety of harsh Minnesota construction environments. I would recommend these bibs to friends and family without hesitation.

• 5 Stars

BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!

Review by on Dec 1, 2009

I bought these for my husband last fall and they still look practically brand new after a few washings. He wore them everyday during the winter too! For the reasonable price I paid for them they are a great value. Hands down one of the best investments I have made!

• 5 Stars

My favorite

Review by on Oct 20, 2009

Have owned other bibs in this price range. These are the best; more comfortable and warmer than the others. Easy on and off with full length leg zipper.

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Leave a review

* Required Fields

You might also like: