1-800-433-6340 or
Shopping Cart (0)

FIVE ROCK® Enzyme Washed Quilt Lined Hooded Jacket

QC Supply Part #: T76210
Shipping: Standard
Price From: $51.99 - $56.99

This jacket is made to last with a heavyweight metal zipper, triple-stitched seams and brass rivets at all stress points.

Custom Work Clothing Embroidery

Our FIVE ROCK® Enzyme Washed Quilt-Lined Hooded Jacket is made from 12 oz., 100% washed cotton duck. The body has heavyweight insulation quilted to 100% polyester brushed flannel for extra protection from the elements.

• Pleated bi-swing action back
  • Pleated elbows
  • Hanger loop
  • Three-piece hood
  • Two outside pockets
  • Three inside pockets with zip closure
  • Triple stitched main seams
  • Brass rivets at all stress points

Available in regular or tall sizes. Talls available in sizes Large - 3XL. Tall sizes are 2" longer in length and 2" longer in sleeves.

Want this item embroidered? Embroidery done in-house with a fast turnaround. Give us a call at 1-800-433-6340 for details.

SizeMen's Chest Size
Medium 40" - 42"
Large 44" - 46"
XLarge 48" - 50"
2XLarge 52" - 54"
3XLarge 56" - 58"
Brand Five Rock
Lining Insulated
Designed For Men

Customer Reviews

• 4 Stars

Inside pockets little small

Review by on Nov 9, 2014

Inside pockets small. Arrived late.

• 5 Stars

Sweet Work Coat

Review by on Jan 6, 2013

Warm and snug fitting yet very easy to move around in because of the pleated shoulders and elbows.

• 5 Stars

Nice Product

Review by on Oct 28, 2011

Ordered four jackets and front and back embroidery and they were at the front door in one week. Thumbs up to customer service and quality of product. Will purchase again.

• 5 Stars

Great jacket

Review by on Feb 3, 2011

FIVE ROCK Original Washed Quilt Lined Hooded Jacket – Great jacket at a fraction of the price of other brand name apparel. This jacket has kept me warm and held up very well during the winter construction season. Nothing about it has diminished after repeated washings, very well worth the price.

• 5 Stars

Great Coat / Great Value

Review by on Feb 3, 2011

I purchased this coat recently and could not be more satisfied with my purchase. As a working man, I wanted something that would hold up during day to day activities but still provide comfort and warmth. The coat has a very durable outer shell, there have been a number of times where I was for sure that had ripped a hole in my coat only to look down in amazement to see no tear. It is extremely warm, and not bulky at all. It allows you to move freely while wearing it. A perfect coat for the working man, and at a fraction of the costs of a competitors coat, it was a no brainer for me. I will only buy FIVE ROCK coats in the future.

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Leave a review

* Required Fields

You might also like: