1-800-433-6340 or
Shopping Cart (0)

FIVE ROCK® Deluxe Insulated Bib Overall

QC Supply Part #: T70140
Shipping: Standard
Price From: $65.99 - $69.99

These rugged bib overalls have a full-front zipper and an insulated, high-back.

Our rugged FIVE ROCK® Deluxe Insulated Bib Overalls are made with a 10 oz. duck shell with 4.4 oz. of quilted insulation and a 100% nylon taffeta liner. These insulated overalls have a full front zipper and an insulated, high-back design. These bibs have a brass leg zipper that runs from the waist to bottom with storm flaps. The insulation runs to the top of the bib.

This overall has safety stitched seams, double-lined knees and reinforced bartacks. Machine wash and dry.

Eleven Pocket Design:

• 2 front zippered pockets
  • 2 reinforced hip pockets, one with a zipper
  • 2 inside chest pockets
  • 2 front swing pockets
  • 3 tool pockets.

Available in Regular (30" Inseam) or Tall (31 1/2" Inseam). Tall sizes 2" longer in the arms and 2" longer in body length.

Colors: Brown or Black

Men's Chest Sizes:

• Small (36–38), not available in Tall
  • Medium (40–42)
  • Large (44–46)
  • XL (48–50)
  • 2XL (52–54)
  • 3XL (56–58)

Men's Waist Sizes**:

• Small (30–32)
  • Medium (34–36)
  • Large (38–40)
  • XL (42–44)
  • 2XL (46/48)
  • 3XL (50/52)

**Waist Size Note: All waist sizes are adjusted to wear over clothing. Please add 4" to 6" over your actual waist size for proper fit. For example, a 38" waist would wear an XL bib overall.

When ordering, please specify CHEST size.

Want this item embroidered? Embroidery is done in-house with a fast turnaround. Give us a call at 1-800-433-6340 for details.

Brand Five Rock
Lining Insulated
Designed For Men

Customer Reviews

• 4 Stars

Good overalls

Review by on Oct 30, 2015

Bought them for my son. He has not used them yet. I have had trouble finding his size in the past but these seem to fit nicely. They also seem to be as good quality as the named brands. Glad I found them and at such a good price.

• 2 Stars

Review by on Nov 11, 2014

quality was fine but the sizes were WAY off. Alot smaller than should have been, had to send back.

• 5 Stars

Review by on Jan 15, 2014

THE insulated jumpsuit is great my husband approves this is a good product and fairly priced. Thank You! Roslyn

• 5 Stars

very satisfied

Review by on Jan 4, 2014

I received my shipment promptly and I have used them twice already. They kept me nice and warm while I was ice fishing. I was pleased with the quality off your product and I would be happy to recommend them to anyone.

• 4 Stars

comfortable and warm

Review by on Dec 20, 2013

These bibs are very warm, comfortable, and the zippered sides are great quality and feature !! good price too. seam to be as good or better than carhartt brand.

• 5 Stars

Excellent !

Review by on Dec 25, 2011

My son was so pleased with the way his insulated overalls fit! I was so glad to find them in black (the color he wanted). Perfect fit ~ Perfect price ~ shipped quickly. Thank you QC Supply and I will definitely be shopping here again!

• 3 Stars

Review by on Nov 4, 2011

went and bought a pair and average

• 5 Stars

Very Good Quality

Review by on Oct 30, 2011

My husband had never heard of this brand so he was just a little upset when he found out I had bought them for him, but after wearing them, he stated they are as good quality as any other brand he has ever had before, even Carhartt. The zipper up the leg is perfect for him to remove the bibs when he goes inside. He would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a good set of insulated bibs.

• 4 Stars

Nice alternative to the brand name bibs.

Review by on Feb 10, 2010

Good, quality product. Paid for themselves with the first wear. Warm and comfortable. Just a little bulky for good mobilty, but work well when you don't have to walk/move around a whole lot. A nice alternative to the more expensive brand new bibs.

• 5 Stars

Insulated bib overall

Review by on Feb 10, 2010

I bought this for my nephew,who works in the construction industry. He was freezing in the early winter cold. He loves them,and is staying warm. I gave your web-site information to his boss as the crew was very impressed with the overalls.

• 4 Stars

More bang for the Buck!

Review by on Jan 4, 2010

I haven't heard the guys say anything wrong with them so they must be happy with them

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Leave a review

* Required Fields

You might also like: