1-800-433-6340 or
Shopping Cart (0)

FIVE ROCK® Heavy-Duty Deluxe Insulated Coverall

QC Supply Part #: T70120
Shipping: Standard
Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $72.49 - $78.49

Sale Price: $49.79 - $57.99

Our deluxe insulated coveralls are comfort rated to -20° F.

Custom Work Clothing Embroidery

Description

Stay warm in the harshest of climates with our FIVE ROCK® Heavy-Duty Deluxe Insulated Coveralls.

Features/Advantages:

• Made of heavyweight 10-ounce 100% cotton duck lined with 5 oz. Poly-fil® insulation quilted to a 100% nylon liner
  • Brass leg zippers from the waist down for quick dressing without taking off your boots
  • Double-lined knees for added durability
  • Water repellent finish (retreat after washing)

Eight-Pocket Design:

• Two brass zippered chest pockets
  • Two reinforced hip pockets — the left with a brass zipper
  • Two inside chest pockets — a right with a zipper closure and a left with a hook-and-loop closure
  • Two front swing pockets with side openings
  • Left-leg hammer loop
  • Right-leg double rule pockets

Comfort Range: -20° F to 50° F

Colors: Brown or Black 

Men's Chest Sizes:

• Small (36–38) — not available in tall
  • Medium (40–42)
  • Large (44–46)
  • XL (48–50)
  • 2XL (52–54)
  • 3XLarge (56–58)

Available in Regular (30") or Tall (31-1/2") lengths. Tall sizes are 2" longer in the sleeves, 1" longer in body length and 1 1/2" in the inseam.

Want this item embroidered? Embroidery is done in-house. Give us a call at 1-800-433-6340 for details.

Brand Five Rock
Lining Insulated
Designed For Men

Accessories

Customer Reviews

• 5 Stars

Warm

Review by on Jan 24, 2016

I bought for my son who was working labor out in the cold. He liked them, said they were nice and kept him warm.

• 5 Stars

no

Review by on Jan 24, 2016

i am very please with my item.

• 5 Stars

They are great

Review by on Oct 16, 2015

I ordered a pair for my husband he loves them but I just ordered them slightly to big .But other than that he loves them

• 5 Stars

very good

Review by on Mar 5, 2015

better quality than I expeteted

• 5 Stars

Great Product

Review by on Jan 1, 2015

Bought for husband and son they both are very happy , don't want to get dirty but let that cold snap hit and then they will be very happy! yes took couple tries to get right fit but well worth it great product

• 5 Stars

Fast shipping - Good Product

Review by on Dec 27, 2014

I ordered these coveralls for my dad. They were cheaper than other stores for similar coveralls. I got them sooner than expected. I think they fit fine.

• 4 Stars

good work suit

Review by on Dec 19, 2014

Good heavy duty work suit, but stiff. I think it will get more comfortable with time.

• 5 Stars

great value

Review by on Dec 19, 2014

especially liked the workmanship and details like double material in the bottom of the back pocket to make them tougher. will be back again when these wear out.

• 4 Stars

Very good product

Review by on Nov 30, 2014

The coverall is comfortable working outside in cold weather. It fit nicely but the front zipper need longer down below. Overall it is very good product. I hope they will redesign the front zipper to make it longer.

• 5 Stars

happy

Review by on Nov 20, 2014

great product

• 5 Stars

Damn good!

Review by on Feb 13, 2014

Great coverall, fair price and speedy delivery. Thank You!

• 4 Stars

Awesome

Review by on Feb 8, 2014

My husband had been looking for some coveralls and these were everything he was looking for. He loves them! Only problem was one of the snaps fell off when he tried them on. He said it was no big deal. They are perfect to work outside like he does, in the cold. Fast shipping also!!!

• 4 Stars

good

Review by on Feb 2, 2014

Just needed a longer zipper for getting in and out.

• 5 Stars

Absolutely Great!

Review by on Feb 1, 2014

I hardly write reviews but this needed one. I recently placed a large order for the Five Rock Coveralls. I had looked around and the the coverall I originally choose was discontinued from another Company. I find QC Supply and placed the order that day and they had everything in stock. I had all the coveralls embroidered and received my order in a week and half. Great timing. The employees who received the coveralls said they were almost too warm. It is 19 degrees and snowing today. They loved the cuffs on the sleeves and easy on and off. They look absolutely great and all fit perfectly. I highly recommend these for anyone who works in the Cold. Great Job QC!

• 3 Stars

for the price good

Review by on Dec 29, 2013

For the price these are good ...not as insulated as I hoped and had trouble getting size and color I wanted. Settled for a Tall which is a bit long but needed these quickly. Watch the zippers...they jam easily....

• 5 Stars

All that was expected

Review by on Dec 28, 2013

Shopped for winter coveralls and landed upon QC Supply. Comments were positive and the product was described well. Quick shipping, FREE gloves, now it's a matter of seeing how well the 'Five Rock' man-pants hold up.

• 5 Stars

Great Product For My Dad!

Review by on Dec 27, 2013

I ordered a pair of coveralls for my Dad for Christmas! Ordered on the 17th of December, and they arrived on the 20th. On Christmas day my Dad was so excited to see his new insulated coveralls. He is a retired Home Builder, but still enjoys working outdoors and now he can in comfort. Good product and free shipping, I highly recommend!

• 5 Stars

Great quality, great price

Review by on Dec 19, 2013

You won't be disappointed with your purchase. Quality of coveralls is comparable to more expensive brands and the price is great! Would buy again.

• 5 Stars

price, size, received in 2 days, excellent

Review by on Dec 13, 2013

Fit very well, price beats most, shipping time was great..

• 5 Stars

Great fit, smaller price

Review by on Mar 30, 2013

Was excited to find a size small. Hard to find. My husband works out in the cold. He stated they work very well and loves the zipper and snaps on the legs. He asked me to order another pair.

• 5 Stars

satisfied

Review by on Mar 14, 2013

bought for use in se asia, tried on and fits real good. have not actually worked in them as yet . do not anticipate any problems.

• 3 Stars

Returned

Review by on Feb 14, 2013

Price - good. Quality - seemed very good. But, be aware, the coveralls run small. I returned the item.

• 5 Stars

Great product at a great price.

Review by on Feb 6, 2013

Great looking and functioning product at a great price. I did not have good luck (broken zippers) with a competitor's product at double the price of these coveralls. I am looking forward to many years of use out of these.

• 5 Stars

Excellent product & Company

Review by on Jan 9, 2013

Coveralls are outstanding, and much less expensive that big name brands.

QC Supply review- I ordered the wrong size, QC sent out the correct size the day I notified them. Told me to send back the others when I had time. Most companies wait until merchandise is received and inspected before doing anything. Kudos QC!!

• 5 Stars

Just Great!!!

Review by on Dec 30, 2012

Zippers work great after is soaped them up with a bar of hand soap..Great price. ZZippy shipping . Very well made

• 5 Stars

get size right

Review by on Jan 6, 2012

Very good product for price. I ordered 3xtall, I am 6-1, 260,32" inseam, they swallowed me. I reordered 2xtall, still a little too long but fit fine elsewhere. Dont order 3x unless u r about 300+. Dont order tall unless 6-3, 6-4. I feel like reg 2x would have fit perfect. Material is strong fabric and it kept me warm on 19 degree day. I would recommend product, but get size right or u will pay extra shipping to return them as I did.

• 5 Stars

Reviewed by Nancy

Review by on Dec 25, 2011

My boyfriend absolutely loved the coveralls. They fit him perfectly and the quality is excellent. Thank you!

• 5 Stars

Outstanding Products

Review by on Dec 10, 2011

I ordered the coveralls for my boyfriend for Christmas. I gave it to him early and he loved it. Sue, in Embroidery, went above and beyond to help me with the design I was looking for. It took us a few days to get it right, between me choosing designs, font, and color, but finally it came out perfect. THANKS! He loves how the coveralls fit and the design as well. Then before they got ready to ship it, I ordered something else with the same design.

• 5 Stars

Read these reviews and PURCHASE THESE!

Review by on Nov 22, 2011

The price is unbeatable. They are just the same as the brand names just without the label. I'm about 6' and got the tall size. I have had no problems and love the fast delivery thanks to their central location.

• 4 Stars

great

Review by on Nov 18, 2011

purchased and received within 2 days. this is a great product and customer service was awesome

• 5 Stars

Great price for my size.

Review by on Oct 8, 2011

Shopped around for a pair in 2XL tall. These were the cheapest around and fit perfect. I'm 6'2" 250lbs and was worried about the inseam being long enough. Very roomy and warm, just what I was shopping for.

• 4 Stars

Good value and quality

Review by on Mar 27, 2011

These coveralls are hard to find and when I saw the price I thought they would not be very good quality, but for the price I'm very impressed.

• 5 Stars

Great Value! Quality product!

Review by on Jan 28, 2011

These are a great value for the price. I have shopped around for these for weeks and they are just as good if not better than identical coveralls for twice the price! I also really liked the large size range and that different colors were offered as well.

• 5 Stars

I WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN AND AGAIN

Review by on Oct 23, 2009

I WAS AMAZED HOW COMFORTABLE THE COVERALLS ARE. THEY ARE DEFINITELY DESIGNED FOR HARD WORKING PEOPLE IN THE COLD WEATHER. The full zip to the hip feature with a heavy duty zipper is the best! Easy to get on and off without taking my boots off. A lot of pockets to hold everything and very warm. A great price and a great product.

• 5 Stars

FANTASTIC AT AN UNBELIEVALBE PRICE!

Review by on Oct 20, 2009

I ORDERED A PAIR OF COVERALLS AND WAS AMAZED HOW COMFORTABLE THEY ARE! Plenty of room for layering and I love all of the pockets for everything I need to use on the job. The Ideal zippers are of great quality and are easy to pull up and down. I especially like the storm flap on the outside. It really cuts down on the wind chill. I have washed them several times and they look great. I have suggested this coverall to many of the guys I work with. A great price!

• 3 Stars

Nice product....but watch those zippers!

Review by on Sep 9, 2009

I like the price on these coveralls, and really like that they came in a tall size. However, be careful of the zippers for a couple reasons. The main zipper came apart getting into them one day and that was all she wrote for that one. I tried all the repairs I could, but finally gave up and called QC. They kindly sent me a replacement pair. And the leg zippers are hard to get zipped down, one even cut my finger trying to get it down around my boot one time. They are tough and warm, but watch those zippers!

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product?

Leave a review

* Required Fields

You might also like: