Sustain III® Cattle Bolus 32.1gm is a sustained release sulfamethazine bolus for use in beef and non-lactating dairy cattle for the treatment of bacterial pneumonia, shipping fever complex, foot rot, diphtheria, coccidiosis, acute Strep mastitis and acute Strep metritis.
- Less Handling: 72 hours of sustained antibacterial activity
- Effective: Broad spectrum activity against a variety of common cattle diseases
- Ideal for Receiving Programs: Helps beat infections early
- Fast Acting: Achieves therapeutic blood levels in six hours
- Safe: Approved by the FDA
Directions/Dosage: 1 bolus per 200 lbs body weight
- #540913: 50 Boluses
- #540914: 100 Boluses
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
Starting at: $28.49