Vita Charge® Stress Tub is a cooked tub for beef cattle that supports digestive health and promotes feed and water intake during times of stress and recovery. It allows beef cattle to get their daily dose of Vita Charge® without additional handling.
Livestock get their daily dose in a pen setting with this 50 lb tub. Ideal for newly weaning calves or cattle that are a part of your sale or show string.
- Provides an extremely convenient way to protect animals during stress
- Formulated to help animals recover quickly
- Does not interfere with antibiotics
- Contains Amaferm® and MOS to support the ability to recover from the effects of stress
- Amaferm® combats stress resulting in increased intake and nutrient digestion
- MOS traps bad bacteria, limiting their ability to do harm
- Includes organic trace minerals, vitamins and B vitamins
The Amaferm® Advantage:
- Amaferm® is a natural feed additive that acts as a prebiotic, increasing digestibility to maximize the energy value of feed
- It is research-proven to combat stress by supporting the animal's own immune system, significantly increasing intake and nutrient utilization
- Proven rumen stimulator that ignites appetite
- Livestock will utilize rations more efficiently
- Steadies appetites, especially during stressful situations like feed and water changes, weaning and time on the road
- Feed to beef cattle at the rate of 0.25-0.5 lb. per head, per day
- As a guide, this 50 lb. tub works for 5-15 head
- Free-choice salt should be provided
Ingredients: Molasses Products, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Processed Grain By-products, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Wheat Middlings, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Choline Chloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate and Riboflavin Supplement.
Caution: Due to copper level, do not feed to sheep. Follow label directions. The feeding of supplemental selenium should not exceed 0.3 ppm of the total diet.
|Manufacturer Part Number||20510|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 679023
QC Part #: 679021
QC Part #: 679029
QC Part #: 679027
QC Part #: 679024
QC Part #: 679022
QC Part #: 679037
QC Part #: 670101
QC Part #: 679028
QC Part #: 679026