Sulfadimethoxine Oral Solution is a concentrated (12.5%), broad-spectrum antibacterial solution for use in drinking water to control a variety of diseases in chickens, turkeys and cattle. Administer as a drench to treat individual animals or dispense through a water proportioner for mass medication of flocks or herds.
One gallon will treat 19,200 lbs. of body weight on initial dosage and 38,400 lbs. of body weight on maintenance dosage.
- Poultry — 5 Days
- Cattle — 7 Days
- Do not administer to chickens older than 16 weeks (112 days) or to turkeys older than 24 weeks (168 days). Do not use in calves to be processed for veal
- Broiler and Replacement Chickens — Disease outbreaks of coccidiosis, fowl cholera and infectious coryza
- Meat-Producing Turkeys — Disease outbreaks of coccidiosis and fowl cholera
- Dairy Calves, Dairy Heifers, Beef Cattle — Shipping fever complex and bacterial pneumonia; calf diptheria and foot rot
Contents: 1 Gallon
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||501004|
|Animal||Cattle, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & Resources
- Sulfadimethoxine Oral Solution (12.5%) Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Sulfadimethoxine Oral Solution (12.5%) Label
For cocci for my new lambs
got from QC for three years saves my lambs from cocci.