The 14” STIHL® TS 700 cut-off machine is the powerhouse of the STIHL® line. Designed for superior handling during the toughest jobs, this machine features a powerful, high-speed engine, large fuel capacity, five-point dual element vibration control system built right into the handle and a semi-automatic belt tensioner with an innovative ribbed belt.
Its X2 filtration system is low maintenance and cleans airflow with nearly 100 percent efficiency, reducing downtime for filter maintenance. Each component on this machine was meticulously engineered with demanding professionals in mind.
NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately.
- Displacement: 98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 5.0 kW (6.7 bhp)
- Weight (Weight includes water attachment and guard): 11.6 kg (25.6 lbs.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1200 cc (40.6 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,300 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Max. Spindle Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 350 mm (14")
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 125 mm (4.9")
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- X2 Air Filtration System: Revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. Virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Anti-Vibration System: This system minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. Helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL® ElastoStart™: A starting grip with a built-in shock absorber to help reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. Will noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: Designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. Uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, this system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Decompression Valve: Reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Replaceable "In Tank" Fuel Filter lowers cost and is easy to maintain.
- Upright and Enlarged Fuel Port for easy fueling.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap with retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Throttle Trigger Lockout must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- On/Off Switch is conveniently located on top of handle and recessed to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
- High-Performance Cooling System for superior air flow and heat dissipation.
- Protected Decompression Valve makes starting easier.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and holds compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also, 2-ring Pistons transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level, and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Water Kit reduces dust when cutting concrete when attached to a water supply.
- Reversible Cutting Arm lets you cut in the inboard or outboard position.
- Electronic Ignition provides easy starting and smooth running.
- Balance and Design helps reduce fatigue and makes handling easy.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS 700|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 360628