Raise your standards of wet-cutting performance with a STIHL® TS 420 EWC Cutquik®. This cut-off machine boasts a 14” cutting wheel and Electronic Water Control. A conveniently mounted keypad lets you easily control the flow of water with your thumb, letting you keep both hands on the machine. This water control feature is especially important when you are working from a pressure tank and need to improve your control of the water. The EWC feature is smart enough to stop the water flow at idle and remembers your setting when you start working again. And because it’s a STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine, you can expect fuel efficiency, power and superior comfort. NOTE: Abrasive wheel included. Diamond wheel (shown) sold separately.
- Displacement: 66.7 cc (4.07 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Weight: 22.3 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz.)
- Engine Speed: 9,000 rpm (Elec. Gov.)
- Maximum Spindle Speed: 5,350 rpm
- Maximum Wheel Size: 14"
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 4.9"
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Electronic Water Control (EWC): Allows the operator to easily adjust the flow of water while cutting and stops the water flow when the machine is at idle.
- X2 Air Filtration System: Revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Anti-Vibration System: A system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. It helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor: Designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. Uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Decompression Valve: Reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- Replaceable "In Tank" Fuel Filter lowers cost and is easy to maintain.
- Upright and Enlarged Fuel Port for easy fueling.
- Bayonet-Style Fuel Cap with retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Throttle Trigger Lockout must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage.
- On/Off Switch is conveniently located on top of handle and recessed to prevent accidental shutdown.
- Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight and corrosion-resistant.
- High-Performance Cooling System for superior air flow and heat dissipation.
- Protected Decompression Valve makes starting easier.
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and holds compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also, 2-ring Pistons transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Long-Life Cylinders provide optimal cooling, lubrication and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement for maximum wear life.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level, and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Water Kit reduces dust when cutting concrete when attached to a water supply.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioner allows for easy adjustment of drive belt.
- Reversible Cutting Arm lets you cut in the inboard or outboard position.
- Electronic Ignition provides easy starting and smooth running.
- Balance and Design helps reduce fatigue and makes handling easy.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS 420 EWC|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 360629