Get more done with this compact STIHL® MS 250 High Performance Compact Chain Saw. This chainsaw has an exceptional power-to-weight ratio, so you get great bang for the buck.
- Displacement: 45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended ranges): 16"-18" (18" standard)
- Fuel Capacity: 470 cc (15.9 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 cc (6.8 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain: .325" RM3
- STIHL® Quickstop® Chain Break: STIHL® Chain Saws are equipped with a chain stopping system designed to reduce the risk of injury in certain kickback situations. Designed to stop the rotation of the chain if activated by the operator’s hand or by inertia if the saw kicks back with sufficient force. In some working positions, it can be activated by inertia, stopping the chain within fractions of a second.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL® has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. This system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL® ElastoStart™: Exclusive feature of STIHL®. Starting grip with a built-in shock absorber to help reduce effort when pulling the starter cord. Will noticeably reduce sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Purge Pump Primer: Enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine turns over.
- Ematic™ Lubrication System: When used with STIHL® OILOMATIC® saw chain will provide proper lubrication and less oil consumption than conventional methods. The system works because two ramps, strategically placed in the guide bar rail, help contain the flow of oil and direct all lubrication to the sliding faces of the bar and chain links as well as the rivets and driver holes, which in turn can reduce bar oil consumption up to 50%.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Master Control Lever™: Easy to use single lever, operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch. The operator must pull the throttle trigger before moving the Master Control Lever™ to the choke position.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation
- Side-access chain tensioner
- Automatic bar and chain oiler
- Chain catcher
- Bumper spikes
- Spark arrester muffler
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS 250|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 351505
QC Part #: 351500
QC Part #: 351503
QC Part #: 351499