More power, less emissions. The STIHL® FS 56 RC-E Trimmer features a high-performance, fuel-efficient engine that runs cleaner and smoother. When it’s not squeezing every last ounce of performance from its upright fuel tank, this straight-shaft grass trimmer keeps the weeds at bay, thanks to its AUTOCUT® cutting head. Part of the STIHL® HomeScaper Series™, this trimmer also features Easy2Start™ technology, making starting nearly effortless. And with its simple, reliable and convenient starting procedure with a momentary stop switch which automatically returns to the start position, this trimmer is always at the ready to get to work.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Easy2Start™ System: Makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Loop Handle: Ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- Electronic Ignition Module: Provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Anti-Vibration System: Helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Adjustable Front Handle adjusts for comfort.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Clip for Strap or Harness.
- Long-Life Cylinders provide maximum wear life, better cooling and lubrication, more power output.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce operator fatigue and make handling easy.
- Family Engine Concept includes many interchangeable components across model lines, enabling fast field fixes.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight (without cutting attachment or deflector): 10.6 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
|Manufacturer Part Number||FS 56 RC-E|