Get a professionally landscaped look with the STIHL® FC 56 C-E Edger. With a fuel-efficient, low-emission engine, this edger powers through curbside annoyances like overgrown grass, thick weeds and compacted soil. Thanks to its semi-automatic choke lever and Easy2Start™ system, starting the edger is easy – gently pull the cord and start defining your outdoor spaces. The adjustable depth wheel lets you select different cutting depths, so you can give your walkways, driveways and areas of your property the perfect amount of definition.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 340 cc (11.5 oz.)
- Blade Size: 8.0 in.
- Gear Ratio & Blade Speed: 1:1.24; 7,750 rpm
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL® Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL® Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL® Easy2Start™: Makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start.
- Stop Switch: The equipment’s ignition is always ready for starting. Products with this feature shut off easily by pressing and holding down the switch. When the switch is released, it returns to the start position automatically, reducing the number of steps needed to start the product.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL® edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Mud flap style debris deflector
- Start/run/stop controls on handle
- Easy-access blade for replacement and 8" hardened steel blade
- Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it.
- Protected Choke Lever/Knob helps prevent damage.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Fully Lined Drive Shaft provides smooth operation and less vibration.
- Adjustable Front Handle adjusts for comfort.
- Protected or Enclosed Control Cables eliminate dangling and loose wires.
- Clip for Strap or Harness.
- Long-Life Cylinders provide maximum wear life, better cooling and lubrication, more power output.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce operator fatigue and make handling easy.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FC 56 C-E|