Great for many industrial applications, the Stenner Classic Series Adjustable Metering Pump is built with three detachable components: the motor, feed rate control and pump head. Outputs are dependent upon three factors: the RPM of the motor gears, the percentage setting on the feed rate control and the size of the peristalic pump tube.
All Stenner Metering Pumps have a 3-point roller design in the pump head, which acts as a check valve to prevent back flow, siphoning, overdosing and loss of prime. The motor shaft rotates at a fixed RPM, which drives the adjustable feed rate control to intermittently engage the roller assembly within the pump head. The chemical solution in the pump tube is captured between the rollers as they rotate and compress the tube. As the rollers advance, the squeezed tube section regains its original form and generates a vacuum, creating the self-priming feature delivering a constant flow unaffected by the outlet pressure.
- Mechanical control adjustable from 5%-100% in 2.5% increments
- Outputs @ 60 Hz
- 120 Volt
- Dimensions: 10.6" L x 5.3" W x 6.0" H
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 125° F
What is a Peristalic Pump? The self-priming peristalic pump is a rotating assembly of rollers, which compresses a flexible tube within a housing to create a vacuum to lift a chemical solution.
Each Pump Includes:
-  Connecting Nuts (1/4" or 3/8")
-  Ferrules 3/8"
-  Injection Check Valve
-  Weighted Strainer
-  20' roll of suction/discharge tubing 1/4" or 3/8" white or UV black
-  Spare Pump Tube
-  Mounting Bracket
-  Installation Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||45MJH1A1S|
Manuals & Resources
- Stenner Classic Series Model 45MHP2 Installation Manual
- Stenner Classic Series Model 45MHP2 Spec Sheet
- Stenner Classic Series Model 45MHP2 FAQ's