Get the simplicity of a basic e-collar training system with the versatility and ruggedness of a more advanced sporting dog trainer with the SportDOG® YardTrainer 350. With up to 300 yards of range, the compact SD-350 is more than adequate for basic training while also giving you the confidence to fix control problems at a distance.
The transmitter allows instant correction-level adjustments, eight levels in both continuous and momentary modes, while a tone feature allows constant communication. This is a true all-weather system, with a completely waterproof transmitter and collar receiver featuring SportDOG's® exclusive DryTek™ technology.
Long-life NiMH rechargeable batteries are convenient and provide up to 40 hours of use between charges, and a low-battery indicator ensures you're never left with a dead e-collar or transmitter.
- Range: Up to 300 yards
- Stimulation Ranges: 8 instantly selectable static stimulation levels with low/medium stim ranges. Option to train with tone
- Expandable System: No, this is for one dog training only
- Waterproof: DryTek™ waterproof and submersible to 25'
- Dog Size: For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5"-22"
- Batteries: Rechargeable NiMH batteries. Charges in 12 hours, lasts 40-60 hours per charge
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Remote Transmitter
- Receiver on 3/4" Black Strap
- Charging Adapter
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Operating Guide with Basic Training Tips by Pro Trainer Charlie Jurney
- Product Dimensions:
- Receiver Without Strap: 2.56" L X 1.54" W X 1.61" D
- Remote Transmitter Without Antenna: 5" L X 1.7" W X 1" D
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD-350|