Spin Down™ 1 1/2" Housing with 140 Mesh Filter. Sediment is visible through the clear cover. The housing has S x S ports. Sediment is quickly and easily removed by opening the 1/2" ball valve at the bottom of the filter cover.
- Centrifugal action spins out sediment from water
- Mesh is easily cleaned and reusable, no expensive element replacement needed
- Molded from U.V. stabalized weather resistant materials for a long service life
- Made in the USA
- Max Temperature Rating: 72° F
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 PSI at 73° F
- Flow Rate: 1 - 100 GPM
- Irrigation Systems - Sprinkler gear drives, spray nozzles, drip emitters, solenoid valves
- Domestic or Commercial Well Water - Faucet aerators, toilet valves, dish washers, clothes washers, water softeners, ice makers, HVAC heat pumps
- Industrial - Machinery cooling systems, process water prefiltration, distribution solenoid valves, cooling towers
- Poultry & Livestock - Fogger nozzles, drinking nipples, wash-down water valves, medication distribution systems
- Flush Valve
- Teflon Tape
Dimensions: 12 11/16" L
1 1/2" Spin Down™ Housings Available:
- #121098-24 — 1 1/2" Housing w/24 Mesh Filter
- #121098 — 1 1/2" Housing w/100 Mesh Filter
- #121098-140 — 1 1/2" Housing w/140 Mesh Filter
- #120129 — 1 1/2" Housing w/250 Mesh Filter
|Manufacturer Part Number||1-1/2-140F|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
This filter works great. I thought the pressure drop across the filter would be high and the filter would clog and require constant cleaning. Once installed this filter worked great! The sand was thrown to the bottom of the filter housing and filter is constantly cleaned by the motion of the water. Easy to install and maintain. Wish I knew about this filter years ago, I could have saved hundreds of dollars replacing gear driven sprinklers. I plan on adding an extension between the valve and filter housing to increase the amount of filtrate and reduce periods between maintenance. Really a great product!
We have used this filter for years and it is an excellent product. We use it on our domestic water line that carries well water and on our agricultural water line for the orchard.