1" Solenoid Valve with Flow Control handles 50 gallons per minute.
- Tough plastic valves have minimum pressure loss for maximum system efficiency
- Flow control adjustable
- Rugged ribbed body/bonnet construction
- Manual bleed control lever
- Manually operable in case of power failure
- Normally closed
- Operating Temp Range: Up to 150° F
- Pressure Range: 10 PSI Min - 160 PSI Max
- Flow Range: 5 - 50 GPM
- Weight: 3 lbs.
1" Options Available:
- #120150-24 — 24 Volt
- #120150 — 110 Volt
- #120150-220 — 220 Volt
|Brand||Hit Products Corp|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
great product, great price
product we have purchased before and always performs well
have used these before without problems. Good price also. Thanks
the valve works great for my application. i would rather have had a normally open valve but i can make this one work.with galvanized pipes, i used the valve to shut off the water when we're away.thanks!