SMZ-Med® 454 (Sodium Sulfamethazine Soluble Powder) from Bimeda® is used for the control and treatment of the following diseases when caused by one or more of the following pathogenic organisms susceptible to sulfamethazine. This product is approved by the FDA.
For The Treatment Of:
- Cattle: Bacterial Pneumonia and Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex (Shipping Fever Complex) (Pasteurella spp.), Colibacillosis (Bacterial Scours) (Escherichia coli), Necrotic Pododermatitis (Foot Rot) (Fusobacterium necrophorum), Calf Diphtheria (Fusobacterium necrophorum), Acute Metritis (Streptococcus)
- Beef Cattle: Acute Mastitis
- Swine: Porcine Colibacillosis (Bacterial Scours) (Escherichia coli); Bacterial Pneumonia (Pasteurella)
For The Control Of:
- Chickens: Infectious Coryza (Haemophilus gallinarum), Coccidiosis (Eimeria tenella, Eimeria necatrix), Acute Fowl Cholera (Pasteurella multocida), Pullorum Disease (Salmonella pullorum)
- Turkeys: Coccidiosis (Eimeria meleagrimitis, Eimeria adenoeides)
- Highly Soluble: Mixes readily and thoroughly in water
- Convenient: Once-a-day dosage in drinking water or as a drench
- Fast: Symptom relief usually apparent in 2-3 days
- Easy to Use: One packet/gallon of water prepares recommended 12.0% stock solution
- FDA Approved
Contents: 453.5 grams (16 oz) packet
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1SUL006|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Excellent service and competitively priced.
Great drug that can be tough to mix
This is a highly effective drug that will give results in days and this site is the cheapest I've found it anywhere. There's just one thing -it's not as soluble as it says it is. If you add it to a container before the water it'll just stay clumped to the bucket and doesn't mix with the water which is annoying and frustrating. However, if you simply put the water in first, add the drug to the water and then make sure to mix well you'll be fine. Makes a stock solution for automatic water systems. For direct watering use 1 teaspoon per gallon for chickens.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540908-20