SmartIR utilizes Infrared Sensing Technology to detect the level of feed and control all functions of your feed delivery system. SmartIR requires no sensitivity adjustment and is not affected by changes in temperature, humidity, moisture content or feed type.
- Digital display with easy to see system status LED's
- Push button programming to adjust max run time and delay time
- 230 Volt - Compatible with 1 PH and 3 PH Flex-Flo Control Units
- Motor Contact - 20 amp dry contact / Maximum 1.5 HP @ 230 Volts
- Alarm Contact - 1 amp / 125 V dry contact
- On delay timer adjustment from 0 min to 24 hrs
- Maximum run timer adjustable from 1 min to 24 hrs
- Over Current Protection - PPTC Auto Reset Fuses
- Cord - 42" - 16 AWG / Five Conductor
- Inlet has a 2.4" ID and Outlet has a 3.5" OD
Dimensions: 12" H x 6.4" W x 7.5" D
Weight: 6 lbs.
Brand AP Manufacturer Part Number FLX-4951
- Manuals & Resources