Quality Features at an Economical Price!
Need quick, efficient and affordable storage? ShelterLogic's 8' x 8' x 8' Shed-in-a-Box® works great for motorcycles, ATVs, lawn/garden tractors, snowmobiles and more. One person can set it up in about two hours.
- Constructed with high-grade steel
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a 13-step surface preparation process
- 1 3/8" all steel frame with compact 3-rib design, bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock™ stabilizers ensure rock solid stability
- High-profile white interior creates enhanced illumination
- Swedged tubing for quick, slip-together assembly
- Rugged Ratchet Tite™ Tensioning System provides simple installation and keeps the cover tight to frame
- Triple-layer, heat bonded, ripstop, waterproof, enhanced-weave polyethylene cover
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents for a fabric cover that withstands the elements
-  8' x 8' x 8' Shed with 1 3/8" Diameter All Steel Frame
-  Gray Fitted Cover
-  Double Zippered Front Door
-  Solid Rear Door Panel
-  ShelterLock™ Stabilizing Blocks
-  15" Auger Anchors
- Steel Foot Plates
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 80 lbs.
- Ships via parcel (UPS/Fed-Ex)
|Manufacturer Part Number||70423|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
I purchased the 8x8x8 shelterlogic shed and it arrived in record time. Everything was in good order, but instructions said it could be put up in an hour or 2, whereas it took about 3 hours for me and 3 people. All is fine and so far so good. I chose this because of size and price.
8 x 8 x 8 shed in a box
The only thing I can criticize is the "estimated time" to erect. Just going through the parts took that amount of time!!! As far as the product "" It's still standing ""
You might also like:
QC Part #: 511427
QC Part #: 511430
QC Part #: 511429
QC Part #: 511402
QC Part #: 511431