The ShelterLogic® 12' x 20' x 8' Round Run-In Shelter was specifically designed for horses and livestock. It provides easy shade and protection for horses, hay, storage, livestock and farm equipment. This shelter also assembles easily — two people can set it up in about three hours.
- Specifically designed for equine and livestock
- Constructed using high grade steel.
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process.
- Professional grade 1 5/8" outside diameter all-steel frame bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene ripstop fabric cover with hot air fused seams
- 100% waterproof
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
-  12' x 20' x 8' All-Steel Frame
-  One-piece Green Polyethylene Cover
-  Protective Corner Boots
- Steel Foot Plates
- 30" Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 259 lbs.
- Ships via Motor Freight
|Manufacturer Part Number||51341|
|Animal||Cattle, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 511419
QC Part #: 511420
QC Part #: 511421
QC Part #: 511422
QC Part #: 511403
QC Part #: 511404