This 22' x 24' x 12' Peak Style Run-In Shelter was specifically designed for equine and livestock. These shelters will deliver easy shade and protection for horses, hay, storage, livestock and farm equipment.
- The 22' wide equine run-in shed is constructed with high-grade, heat-treated steel
- Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13-step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process
- Professional-grade 2 3/8" outside diameter all-steel frame, bonded with Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to prevent chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Slip-fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly
- Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Heavy-duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet Tite™ tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point.
- Triple-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene ripstop fabric cover
- Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination
-  22' x 24' x 12' All-Steel Frame
-  One-piece Green Polyethylene Cover
-  Protective Corner Boots
- Steel Foot Plates
- 30" Auger Anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 769 lbs.
- Ships via Motor Freight
|Manufacturer Part Number||58542|
|Animal||Cattle, Horse, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 511421
QC Part #: 511420
QC Part #: 511419
QC Part #: 511418