A Clean, Finished Look.
This eight-leg 10' x 20' Canopy from the Max AP™ collection from ShelterLogic® sets up in minutes and is perfect for seasonal vehicle storage, backyard events, camping, craft fairs or special events. Will take a minimum of two people approximately 2 hours to assemble.
- Heavy-duty 1 3/8" diameter all steel (8-Leg) frame
- Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric
- Twist Tite™ tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers
- (1) 10' x 20' Canopy with 1 3/8" Steel Frame
- (1) One-piece, full valance, fitted cover
- Bungee Cords - White
- (8) Foot Plates - White
- Temporary Spike Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 94 lbs.
- Ships via parcel
- Manuals & Resources
You might also like: