North America's #1 Selling Canopy!
Perfect for seasonal vehicle storage, backyard events, camping, craft fairs or other special events requiring protection from the heat of the sun. The ShelterLogic® Max AP™ 10' x 20' Canopy in white is simple to put together - a minimum of two people can put it together in approximately 2 hours time. All you will need is a rubber mallet, safety goggles, a tape measure and a ladder.
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8" diameter all steel (6-Leg) frame
- Dupont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points
- Fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover
- 100% waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop fabric features
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents
- 50+UPF rating blocks more than 98% of UV harmful rays. UPF represents Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's radiation is absorbed. 50+UPF is the highest fabric rating for radiation exposure. Only 2% of the UV rays will penetrate through the shade fabric
- Twist Tite™ tensioning squares up frames and tightens down covers
- (1) 10' x 20' Canopy with 1-3/8" Steel Frame
- (1) One-piece, full valance, fitted cover
- Bungee Cords - White
- (6) Foot Plates - White
- Temporary Spike Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
- 74 lbs.
- Ships via parcel
Brand ShelterLogic Manufacturer Part Number 25757
- Manuals & Resources
You might also like: