The ShelterLogic® Garage-in-a-Box® for SUVs and Trucks was built with a full 8'4" of door clearance. It takes three people about two hours to assemble.
Dimensions: 13' W x 20' D x 12' H
- Alpine frame with reinforced roof structure adds more volume and overall strength
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ — bolt-together brackets allow easy access to pressure points for optimal performance
- UV-treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal and anti-yellowing agents
- Triple layer woven polyethylene that is ripstop tough
- Ratchet-Tite™ Cover Tensioning ensures a drum tight cover and door panel connection to shelter frame
-  13' x 20' x 12' Garage with 1-5/8" Diameter Frame
-  Double Zippered Front Door Panel
-  Solid Rear Door Panel
-  Cover
-  ShelterLock™ Stabilizing Blocks
-  Roll-Up Door Kit
-  15" Auger Anchors
-  Steel Foot Plates
-  Rachet Tite™ Rachets
- Step-by-Step Instructions
- 290 lbs.
- Ships via Motor Freight
|Manufacturer Part Number||62693|
Manuals & Resources
- ShelterLogic® Garage-In-A-Box® SUV/Truck Info Sheet
- ShelterLogic® Garage-In-A-Box® SUV/Truck Manual
- ShelterLogic® Warranty Information
Buy Something Else !!
Not much good that I can say for this product. Too much weight jammed into a flimsy cardboard container - received from freight company with a open broken box, parts falling out all over the truck bed. Freight company semi driver told me that they put box on pallet for protection after receiving a broken package. It was a miracle that all the loose bags and pipes were not lost in with the rest of the load. Many support pipes were already rusting out of the box - an extremely poor quality paint job by the vendor. Cover very flimsy and thin - no wonder they only warranty it for one year. Bought a big, thick tarp from FleetFarm instead and it's holding up very well to this extreme Northern Wisconsin winter.
Planning on mounting the flimsy cover once temps improve this spring and will use the heavy tarp for winter. Frame is strong enough to take a fairly hefty snow load with a heavy duty cover.
This shelter is very roomy inside - lots of "headroom" and side space even for a full size SUV.
I would not recommend this product. The substandard paint and the flimsy cover mean that the useful life of this shelter will be minimal. I have received excellent service from QC Supply however for the replacement for this shelter I will not consider anything from ShelterLogic again but will investigate other vendor's products.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 511403
QC Part #: 511402
QC Part #: 511427
QC Part #: 511428
QC Part #: 511429
QC Part #: 511430
QC Part #: 511431
QC Part #: 511412
QC Part #: 511413
QC Part #: 511414
QC Part #: 511415