Rocky's Ironclad Waterproof Boots stand up to any challenge and the guaranteed waterproof construction will keep your feet dry and comfortable. The upper is constructed from triple-stitched, heavyweight, oiled, genuine full-grain leather. The moisture-wicking lunar knit linings are soft and comfortable.
The genuine Goodyear welt construction with a beaded storm welt aids in shape retention and blocks mud and water from getting into the boots. The padded topline blocks dirt and debris and provides additional comfort.
The fully adjustable boots are designed with a lace-to-toe pattern. Unlike ordinary trimmed and buffed mid and outsoles, a net fit sole is molded specially for each boot size, so the edges of the compression pads and outsole are sealed instead of being open and exposed to the elements.
Seven-Layer IronClad System Features:
- The Rocky® Air-Port (provides ventilation and promotes air circulation)
- A layer of cushioning foam (perforated for circulation)
- A scored, flex-facilitating insole board
- A full-length cushioning EVA mid-sole
- Triple-ribbed, tempered steel shank (arch support and lateral stability)
- Forefront and rearfoot compression molded EVA pads (shock absorption)
- The net fit, dual-density IronClad outsole (long-lasting traction and comfort)
Stand Out Features:
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- 7-layer slip and oil-resistant IronClad outsole
- Extra-durable ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Air-port cushion footbed circulates air with every step
|Manufacturer Part Number||5698|
Boots fit well, Sole is a bit large to fit inside plastic disposable boots, They are warmer than I had expected, Overall good boot
Boots well made and fit well. Customer service was exceptional. Fast shipping.