These Ripstop Ranger Pants are one of Wrangler's® most popular work pants.
- Roomy side cargo pockets with flaps and concealed snaps
- Reinforced knees with bottom vents
- Action gusset for ease of movement
- room2move fit in the thigh, knee and bottom leg opening
- Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on front right pocket
- 1000 denier Cordura-lined back pockets
- Right side hammer loop
- Oversized watch pocket
- 10 oz. 100% cotton ripstop fabric
Even Waist Sizes: 32 – 46
Even Inseam Lengths: 30, 32, 34
|Manufacturer Part Number||3W060BR|
Excellent pants. Fit great . Sturdy and comfortable . Perfect for woodcutting.
I bought these for my husband who takes care of the grounds at a high school. Originally though, he started wearing these when we would go on longer motorcycle trips. The gusset gives him room to move and makes him more comfortable than regular jeans. QC Supply seems to have these awesome pants at the best prices around. Can't beat that!
I am a construction worker and I buy a lot of work pants in a year. So far they seem to be the best, period.
so far great pants...
I'm a professional farrier and these pants are great. I usually wear Carhartt double knee duck pants, which need a few weeks of constant wear to break them in. These pants by Wrangler need no break in time and are holding there own, even as we're heading into winter in Northern Maryland.