100% natural Repellex® Squirrel Repellent prevents squirrels from causing problems in your landscape. This triple-action formula provides a powerful defense. These mischievous critters chew on potted plants, bury nuts in turf or gardens, dig up seeds and bulbs, eat ripened fruits and flowers, strip bark from trees and devour seed from bird feeders. In addition to odor and taste deterrents, it also contains a nasal irritant that trains squirrels to stay out of treated areas. Over time, they learn to cause trouble elsewhere. Product is 100% natural and safe to spray on birdseed. Birds will not smell or taste formula. In fact, it helps prevent seed mold when sprayed directly on birdseed.
- Where to Apply: Lawns, Gardens, Potted Plants, Fruit & Vegetables, Bird Feeders, Garbage Bins, Fences
- When to Apply: Apply anytime. For best results, apply immediately when damage first occurs. Success is greatest when applied before animals establish a behavioral pattern.
- How Long it Lasts: 7-10 days under dry conditions
- How to Apply: Spray directly on dry plant material and hard surfaces until thoroughly coated, but not dripping. Allow 24 hours to dry. Reapply after heavy rainfall.
- Formula: Ready-to-Use Spray
- Coverage: Approximately 500 sq/ft
- Size of Container: 32 oz.
- Active Ingredients: Cinnamon, Rosemary, White Pepper, Garlic
- Tips and Info: Use as a training tool to teach squirrels to stay out of target area. Repeat process once a week until behavior stops. To protect bird feeders, spray directly on birdseed prior to filling feeder. Spray exterior of bird feeder and surrounding plant material, including lawns, tree branches, etc. Treatment will not affect birds. All-natural ingredients are non-toxic and biodegradable. Will not harm animals or plant material.
|Manufacturer Part Number||10710|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Rabbits just walked all over repellent along with the squirrels! It had NO effect on keeping either out of area under my bird feeders!