This easy-to-mix Repellex® Deer & Rabbit Repellent concentrate is designed to stick to leafy and woody surfaces to form a protective coating around your landscape plants. Made from dried blood meal, it’s predator-like scent keeps deer, rabbits and other animals away from your lawn and garden. Garlic and essential oils make your plants taste bad, adding a second barrier of protection. Contains natural adhesives and lasts up to 90 days. Use it to protect plants during the “up-take” stage or during dormant periods. Not intended for use on edible plants.
- Where to Apply: Trees & Shrubs, Foliage Plants, Flowers
- When to Apply: Apply anytime. For best results, apply at first signs of new growth or before damage typically occurs.
- How Long it Lasts: Up to 90 days
- How to Apply: Add 1 part concentrate to 7 parts water and thoroughly mix. Spray directly on dry plant material until thoroughly coated, but not dripping. Allow 24 hours to dry.
- Formula: 32 oz Liquid Concentrate
- Coverage: 4,000 sq/ft
- Active Ingredients: Dried blood, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Garlic
- Tips and Info: Product is naturally adhesive and has a brownish-red pigment that can occasionally be seen on white or very light colored plants. In most cases the color will fade. It is recommended to spot test if concerned.
Also available in a ready to use form (#230690).
|Manufacturer Part Number||10002|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230690