Use this 3/4" Recordall® Mechanical Water Meter for measurement of potable cold water in residential, commercial and industrial services where flow is one direction only.
- Transmitter/Register: Straight reading, permanently sealed magnetic drive
- Low Flow (Min 95%): 1/4 GPM
- Typical Operating Range: 1/2–25 GPM
- Max. Continuous Operation: 15 GPM
- Pressure Loss @ Max. Continuous Operation: 4.2 PSI @ 15 GPM
- Max. Operating Temperature: 80° F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Measuring Element: Nutating disc, positive displacement
- Register Type: Straight reading, permanently sealed magnetic drive standard. Remote reading or Automatic Meter Reading units optional
- Register Capacity: 1,000,000 gal. 6 odometer wheels
- Meter Connections: Available in bronze and Engineered Polymer to fit 5/8” spud thread bore diameter sizes
Also available in a digital version (#120490).
|Manufacturer Part Number||UM1-0001-8288|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Fit exact for the replacement job I was doing.
Works great. Just plan ahead and know the full length of the meter plus connector nipples to make sure you have space for all. QC Supply or manufacture should state over all length of fully assembled product.
You might also like:
QC Part #: 120490