Recordall® Transmitter Register (RTR®) provides output compatibility with ORION®, GALAXY, Itron® ERT® and other Badger Meter-approved AMR technology solutions. This allows you to read the meter remotely.
Digital Meter Specifications:
- Unit of Measure: U.S. gallons clearly identified on register face
- Number Wheels: Six with 3/16” high numerals font type
- Test Circle: 360° circle with 10 major increments with 10 divisions each
- Power Source: External
- Transmitter/Register: Straight reading, permanently sealed magnetic drive
- Low Flow (Min 95%): 1/4 GPM
- Typical Operating Range: 1/2–25 GPM
- Max. Continuous Operation: 15 GPM
- Pressure Loss @ Max. Continuous Operation: 4.2 PSI @ 15 GPM
- Max. Operating Temperature: 80° F
- Max. Operating Pressure: 150 PSI
- Measuring Element: Nutating disc, positive displacement
- Register Type: Straight reading, permanently sealed magnetic drive standard. Remote reading or Automatic Meter Reading units optional.
- Register Capacity: 1,000,000 gal. 6 odometer wheels
- Meter Connections: Available in bronze and engineered polymer to fit 5/8” spud thread bore diameter sizes
A mechanical meter (#120491) is also available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||UM1-0006-3821|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 120491