Flies Like Curved Surfaces…Let Them Enjoy Their Last Meal.
The QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip was designed to control nuisance flies. Flies are instinctively drawn to curved surfaces so the curved surface of the QuikStrike® strip helps facilitate fly feeding. It also provides a larger exposed surface for the flies to feed on.
Patented Triple-Action Attractant — Draws flies in and is combined with a sex pheromone. The sugar-based bait kills after ingestion.
- Easy to use
- One strip lasts up to 8 weeks
- Treats 300 square feet
- Uses an advanced, patented, triple-action attractant to bring flies in to feed on the strip
- Kills flies in seconds once they begin feeding
- Can be used in a variety of locations where nuisance flies are a problem
- Sold 2/package
Applications: Loading Docks, Parking Garages, Dumpsters, Stables, Kennels, Aviaries, Refuge and Recycling Facilities, Dairy Barns, Poultry Houses
- QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strips can be placed in any position, but vertical placement is best. When attaching to a vertical surface, use heavy-duty tape to facilitate placement.
- Try to place the strips in protected areas, since moisture and sunlight can reduce the residual length. To create a protected location, hang the strip inside a tall, inverted, five-gallon bucket with three sides removed.
- Place the QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strips near the ground where flies feed. Placement higher than three feet is not recommended, since flies at this level are resting, not feeding. Placement in a 5-gallon bucket also works well.
- Works best in medium-to-high fly populations. In low populations, it might appear as though flies are not being controlled. In fact, it may only be taking longer due to alternative food supplies.
|Manufacturer Part Number||25100D|
Manuals & Resources
- QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip SDS
- QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip Product Label
- QuikStrike® Fly Abatement Strip Specimen Label
Good product in an integrated fly control program
You might also like:
QC Part #: 230338