PROZAP® PyGanic® Livestock and Poultry Insecticide contains pyrethrum – a botanical insecticide derived from chrysanthemums. PyGanic® is Organic Materials Review Institute listed and can be used for organic production. This insecticide provides rapid knockdown and kill of animal pests.
PyGanic® kills key livestock pests and controls more than 100 insects. For maximum effectiveness, treatments should coincide with poultry house clean-out and litter replacement, as this activity will tend to flush beetles to vertical surfaces where they will be exposed to the spray. PyGanic® may be applied to livestock and their premises, livestock/pet quarters, poultry houses, barns, dairies, milking parlors and milking rooms. Do not spray dogs/cats.
- Kills and Repels: Horn Flies, Faces Flies, Sheep Ticks, Stable Flies, Horse Flies, Deer Flies, Biting and Sucking Lice, Poultry Mites, Bed Bugs, Darkling Beetles, Mosquitoes and Gnats, House Flies, Fleas, Ticks…and many more
- Animal Uses: Livestock, Poultry
- Premise Uses: Livestock, Poultry, Pet Quarters, Bedding
- Applications: Fog, Mist & Spray
- Active Ingredient: 1.40% Pyrethrins
- Contents: 1 Quart
Always Read and Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||7047510|