Heat a larger area with less noise with the Protemp® Oil-Fired Raidant Heater. This radiant, fan-forced heating system has half the noise of a conventional kerosene forced air heater.
For optimal performance of this heater, it is strongly suggested by the manufacturer that 1-K kerosene be used. 1-K kerosene has been refined to virtually eliminate contaminants such as sulfur, which can cause a rotten egg odor during operation of the heater. However, #1 or #2 fuel oil (diesel fuel) may also be used if 1-K kerosene is not available. These fuels do not burn as cleanly as 1-K kerosene, so more fresh air ventilation should be provided to accommodate any contaminants that may be added to the heated space. Using diesel fuel can cause excess soot production. DO NOT use any fuel that is not approved.
- Heats up to 3,125 sq. feet
- Perfect for large heating areas – barns, warehouses, construction sites
- Operates up to 20 hours on full tank (14 gal.) of fuel
- 2 heat settings
- Half the noise of conventional kerosene/diesel forced air heaters
- Easily portable with easy-lift handle and heavy-duty wheels
- Safety shut-off system
- Electronic controls, power on/off switch, fuel gauge and error indicator ligh
- Heating Area (sq ft): 3,125
- Heat Output (BTUs): 95,000/125,000
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal): 14
- Fuel Consumption (Gal/hr): .85/.7
- Max Operating Hours: 20
- Power (Volt/Hz): 120V/60Hz
- Weight (gross lbs/net lbs): 84/73
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H, in inches): 28.4" x 28.7" x 40.9"
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H, in inches): 27.4" x 26.2" x 34.1"
|Manufacturer Part Number||PT-125-OFR|