The Pro-Ketch® Multiple Catch Mouse Trap from Kness is a repeating mouse trap with a clear lid. The trap has a hinged top for easy disposal and cleaning with no moving parts to wear out. This mouse trap requires no resetting, simply dispose of the trapped animals. Holds up to 30 mice. The trap is constructed of durable, galvanized steel.
- Dimensions: 10.25" L x 6.25" W x 1.75" H
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
How To Use:
- Peel protective paper from glue trap. Place glue trap under tabs inside Pro-Ketch® and place trap near pest activity.
- Place trap flush with entrance holes next to wall.
- Open top and remove trap.
- With glue trap removed, wipe or brush trap clean.
- Replace glue trap as needed.
No Winding or Re-Setting:
- Trap is always properly set for faster placement
- Gives you peace of mind, knowing you always have protection
- Reduces time and labor
"All in 1" Hinged Lid:
- Easier to clean
- Entrance tunnels are out of the way and off the floor of the trap
- Reduces service time
- Maximum sanitation
- Complete accessibility for cleaning
- Saves time and money
- Fits under pallets and confined areas
- No harmful chemicals, baits or poisons
- Safe for user and our environment
- May be used in USDA and FDA inspected facilities
Monitors Insects & Rodent Activity:
- Multi-purpose usage
- Identifies problem areas
- Cost effective
Durable Galvanized Steel:
- Quality construction
- Years of dependable service
Clear View Lid:
- Easy to monitor
- Reduces inspection time
- The most important rule for the effective use of traps is good trap placement location based on thorough inspections to determine the high-activity areas of rodents.
- The most common trapping mistake is using of too few traps. For only a couple of mice, a dozen traps are not too many. For severe mouse infestations, traps should be placed close together in double sets in areas of high activity.
- Statistics show that more mice are trapped on the first night than on any other night.
- When many rodents are involved, different types of baits should be used. Individuals in a rodent population forage for different types of food.
|Manufacturer Part Number||104-0-004|
Works well in chicken coop. I don't want to use poison and have my hens eat a poisoned mouse. I didn't even use bait in this at first and caught four mice. Put it along the wall where you think they walk.
Good commercial product for store
For commercial use, this is a very good product. Customer don't recognize that it is a mouse trap. Depending on the location of the trap, sometimes two can be caught in short period of time. Sometimes none can be caught for a long period of time.
I put one of these out at my cabin. Works great. Mice go in...but can't get out.
Haven't caught a mouse in it yet... though have caught five - one in a standard trap and four on sticky traps, this week. They just don't like the tin thing...