Effective Date: June 24, 2010
- Personal Information Collected
- Our Use of Personal Information
- Sharing of Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Security of Personal Information
- Changes to this Policy
- Contact Us
Personal Information Collected
Personal Information You Provide. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, become a member, create a profile, use the interactive areas and features on our site, make a purchase or rental, sign up for classes, events and recreational activities, and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of personal information we collect include, name, postal address, phone or fax number, email address, photo, account information (e.g., membership, credit card and online registration information), fitness condition and physical characteristics, demographic information and information about your interests and preferences.
Automatically Collected Information. We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you use our services or sites. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
Cookies. We automatically collect data using cookies. A "cookie" is a small data file that our sites transfer to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we also use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the registration and buying processes on our sites, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience.
Web Beacons. We also collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell if an email has been opened or acted upon.
Personal Information from Other Sources. We may also receive personal information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- administer your membership and communicate with you about member benefits (such as your dividend balance and special offers only available to members);
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you communications about QC SUPPLY and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and geographically relevant information;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- maintain and administer Your QC SUPPLY Online Account;
- operate and improve our sites and services.
We may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information about you outside of QC SUPPLY and its affiliates, including as follows:
- We may share personal information with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf.
- We may make our postal mailing list and general shopping information available to selected companies we believe may offer products or services of interest to you.
- Product reviews you submit may be publicly posted on our sites, our catalog, in marketing material and on other sites (such as social networking sites).
- Personal information may be shared as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing or sale of company assets. It may also be shared in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets in the transaction.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from QC SUPPLY by following the instructions in those emails. You may also change your postal mail and email preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-433-6340. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, membership or our ongoing business relations.
If your personal information changes, we invite you to correct or update your information on our website. If you've signed up for a QC SUPPLY Online Account, you may change your email address, addresses and other information. You can also request changes to your personal information and request that we not disclose your information to third-parties for their own marketing purposes by contacting our Customer Service department 1-800-433-6340.
You can choose to stop collection of data by cookies on our site. Set your browser to remove and reject cookies set by QC SUPPLY. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our sites.
Users may opt out of third party vendor cookies by visiting the NAI opt-out page.
Security of Personal Information
QC SUPPLY endeavors to use commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control.
Changes to this Policy
QC SUPPLY may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by changing the "Effective Date" date above or as required by law.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at 1-800-433-6340 or send an email message to email@example.com. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
QC Supply, LLC P.O. Box 581 Schuyler, NE 68661-0581