Alpine® Pressurized Insecticide is a Reduced Risk* non-repellent aerosol for ants, roaches, bed bugs and more. It is the only Reduced Risk* non-repellent aerosol labeled for use against crawling and flying insects. Alpine® pressurized insecticide is part of a family of Prescription Treatment® brand Alpine® insecticides that contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a non-repellent the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
* All Alpine® formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.
Mode of Action: Dinotefuran works through contact and ingestion and disrupts insect nervous systems for fast, effective control.
- Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas
- Broad spectrum label for use against: ants, cockroaches, bed bugs, spiders and occasional invaders
- Convenient, ready-to-use formulation
- A perfect rotational partner in a non-repellent program
Kills: Ants (including foraging Carpenter, Fire, Harvester and Pharaoh Ants), Asian Lady Beetles, Bed Bugs, Booklice, Boxelder Bugs, Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs, Clover Mites, Cluster Flies, Crickets, Dermestids, Drugstore Beetles, Earwigs, Elm Leaf Beetles, Flour Beetles (Red and Confused), Fruit Flies, German Cockroaches, Grain Weevils, Indian Meal Moths, Millipedes, Phorid Flies, Pillbugs, Powder Post Beetles, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spiders (excluding Black Widow), Springtails and Trogoderma
For Use In & Around: Apartments, Campgrounds, Homes, Hospitals, Hotels, Motels, Non Food Areas (Meat Packing and Food Processing Plants, Restaurants, Supermarkets), Nursing Homes, Resorts, Schools, Transportation Equipment (Buses, Boats, Ships, Trains, Trucks, Planes†), Utilities, Warehouses, and other Commercial and Industrial Buildings
† Use in cargo areas only. Do not use in aircraft cabins.
Active Ingredient: 0.5% Dinotefuran
Contents: 20 oz. can
Manufacturer Part Number AM59011841 Insect Ant, Fly, Roach
- Manuals & Resources
You might also like: