This Power Fail Siren activates after 10 minutes of power failure or sooner if coming from a dry contact switch.
- Indoor/outdoor 120dBA warble siren with red strobe light
- Battery back-up siren will blare and flash the strobe light for a minimum of 3 hours on a full battery charge
- Run time can be lengthened by activating smart battery mode (50/50 on/off) or adding a lead acid battery
- The back-up siren alarm can send a signal to an external dialer to notify you of power failure after the 10 minute wait period
The unit uses 10 AA Ni-MH batteries (included) to activate the siren/strobe light. These batteries are maintained with an internal smart battery charge to maximize battery life at their fullest capacity while the unit is plugged into a 110 volt power source.
Installation: Installation is simple. You can install the battery box and siren/strobe indoors or outdoors. The only requirement is that the siren/strobe is connected less than 500 feet from the battery box. Often times the we see the siren/strobe mounted in a high location that is visible from multiple directions and the battery box is mounted inside of the office.
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- Siren Output: 120 dB
- Dimensions: 8.25" H x 5" W x 3" D
- Weight: 7 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SIREN-ALARM-BATTERY|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird|