Cool for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning and without chemicals or refrigerants with the Port-A-Cool® Cyclone™ 2000. It's ready to cool down rooms up to 500 square feet right out of the box — no assembly required.
- Lowers temperatures up to 30° F
- Made with a durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing
- Energy efficient 2.5 amps for pump and motor
- Water level sight tube and sump drain
- Environmentally friendly, efficient, and effective resource use
- Long-term dependability — nearly maintenance-free operation
- Centrifugal air supply
- 1/3 HP 2-speed motor
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Quiet centrifugal air delivery system — no fan blades
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate
- Adjustable louvers
|Air Delivery CFM||1,600/2,000
|Water Reservoir||10 Gal.|
|Dimensions||31" H x 24" W x 27" D|
|Unit Weight||61 lbs.|
|Cooling Capacity||500 sq. ft.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PACCYC02|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
Very Nice would recommend.
Very nice and plenty sufficient for a homeowners garage or a biker that works on their own machines. Won on a raffle. Time will telling durability but seems to be built very well and I am a mechanic and we use the larger ones at work with no issues.