Porcilis® Ileitis - 500mL from Merck is indicated for use in healthy swine as an aid in the control of ileitis caused by Lawsonia intracellularis, an aid in the reduction of colonization by Lawsonia and an aid in the reduction of duration of fecal shedding. Duration of immunity for at least 20 weeks has been indicated.
- Industry-leading 20 week (5 months) duration of immunity
- One-dose, ready-to-use injectable vaccine
- Allows for vaccination of pigs at 3 weeks of age or older; an age where they're easier to handle
Administration & Dosage
- Shake well
- Warm the vaccine to room temperature immediately prior to administration
- Use aseptic technique, inject 2 mL once intramuscularly (IM) into pigs at 3 weeks of age and older
Also available in a 100 mL bottle — #540852.
|Manufacturer Part Number||060650|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
You might also like:
QC Part #: 540852