Achieve maximum feed intake at critical times in a sow's reproductive cycle while greatly reducing feed waste with a PigEasy™ MealMeter™. This ad lib feeding device is inserted into a drop feed tube in gestation or a PigEasy™ Lactation Boot (#30627, sold separately). It allows the sow/gilt to eat at will, which is proven to achieve maximum feed intake for pre-bred gilts, weaned sows, under-conditioned sows and lactating sows.
- Durable, injection molded plastic
- Easy to install and remove
- Allows staff to make adjustments to the feed level without feed going to waste
- Achieves maximum feed intake for gilts, lactating sows, weaned sows, under-conditioned sows, and cult sows
- Brings incoming gilts back to full feed by Day 1
- Increases Parity 1 performance
- Brings under-conditioned sows into metabolic mode, helps to recover more quickly
- Allows conditioning to be done by 35-day preg check, ready for pen gestation
- Increases lifetime production
- Reduces replacement rates
- The OD of the MealMeter™ is 2.83" and the ID of the tube which the MealMeter™ slides into is 2.85" (Lactation Boot)
- Dimensions: 11" x 5"