Keep your pets safely contained and secure in your yard with PetSafe® Basic In-Ground Fence™. This system is easily installed in about a weekend by setting up the transmitter and burying wires around your yard. The fence covers up to 5 acres with additional wire and flags.
Place flags around your yard and train your pet where his new yard boundaries are in quick training sessions over the course of 2 weeks. Most pets learn their new boundaries quickly. If your pet gets too close to the yard edge, the waterproof receiver collar reminds your pet with a warning beep, followed by a safe, gentle static correction if he continues.
Add an unlimited number of pets by purchasing an extra collar for each pet (#671213, sold separately).
- For dogs 8 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6"-28"
- 4 adjustable levels of correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 5 acres with additional wire (not included)
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional in-ground receiver collars
- Run Through Prevention- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses PetSafe® RFA-67 battery (included, extras #671189)
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- Receiver collar with RFA-67 battery
- Short and long contact points for short-haired and long-haired pets
- 50 boundary training flags
- 500' of 20-gauge boundary wire
- Surge protector
- Test light tool
- Wire nuts
- Waterproof gel-filled wire splice capsules
- Product manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||PIG00-14582|