The large-capacity Petersen Concrete Super Cattle Waterer #44C has access on two sides. The rust-free insulated plastic doors and valve covers offer years of trouble-free service.
It's made of 5,000 PSI black painted concrete reinforced with 3/8" welded rebar cages for solar heat and greater strength. The air-entrained concrete is designed for expansion and contraction during temperature changes to eliminate cracking and deterioration.
- Up to2" of extruded polystyrene insulation for lower heating costs
- Conveniently located valves for easy adjustment
- Self-flushing bowls
- Heavy gauge galvanized or stainless steel parts for a long life
- No need to bolt down
- Smooth rounded edges eliminate injury and simplify cleaning
- Large float chamber
- Large 3" self-cleaning drains
- 3/4" brass or plastic valves for fast recovery
- 2" polystyrene insulated for maximum efficiency
- Rounded hood prevents snow and ice build-up
- Strong reinforced concrete
- Concrete hood protector
Dimensions: 44" L x 30" W x 25" H
Weight: 1,100 lbs.
Heat: 1,000 Watts
Animal Capacity: 250 cattle
Water Capacity: 18 Gallons
Call 1-800-992-8986 for a full line of parts. A partial list is available online.
|Manufacturer Part Number||44C|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 275181
QC Part #: 275179
QC Part #: 275185
QC Part #: 275182
QC Part #: 275180
QC Part #: 275178
QC Part #: 275186
QC Part #: 275183