The Petersen Concrete Smaller Cattle/Feedlot Fountain #75 is ideal for horses. It has one side of access and is made of 5,000 PSI black painted concrete reinforced with 3/8" welded rebar cages for solar heat and greater strength. The air-entrained concrete is designed for expansion and contraction during temperature changes to eliminate cracking and deterioration.
- Up to 2" of extruded polystyrene insulation for lower heating costs
- Conveniently located valves for easy adjustment
- Self-flushing bowls with up to 3" drains
- Heavy-gauge galvanized or stainless steel parts for a long life
- No need to bolt down
- Smooth, rounded edges eliminate injury and simplify cleaning
- Deluxe hinged hoods make servicing simple even in freezing weather
Dimensions: 28" L x 26" W x 26" H
Weight: 650 lbs.
Heat: 350 Watts
Animal Capacity: 75 cattle
Water Capacity: 4 Gallons
Call 1-800-992-8986 for a full line of parts. A partial list is available online.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Model 75|
You might also like:
QC Part #: 275180
QC Part #: 275178
QC Part #: 275185
QC Part #: 275183
QC Part #: 275181
QC Part #: 275179
QC Part #: 275184
QC Part #: 275182