Pentair Booster Pump. Avaialble with or without a cord.
- Stainless steel shaft and wear rings
- Cast iron suction and discharge housing
- High pressure seals with o-ring construction for positive sealing
- Hose and nozzle kits available
- Precision molded, high impact thermax impellers and diffuser stages fitted with stainless steel wear rings
- 3/4" inlet x 3/4" outlet
- Dual voltage, open drip proof standard motor
- #110205 comes with a cord; #110210 does NOT come with a cord
- Residential, Commercial or Agricultural Pressure Washing
- Filtration and Reverse Osmosis
- Booster and Spray Systems
- General Purpose Pumping
- Car Wash
|QC Item #||Model #||HP||Phase||Stages||Pipe Tapping Inlet||Pipe Tapping Outlet||Motor Voltage||Max Inlet Pressure||Max Working Pressure||Dimensions||Weight|
|110205||7HBP75||3/4||1||12||3/4"||3/4"||115/230||80 PSI||315 PSI||27.4" L x 6.5" W x 9.75" H||48 lbs.|
|110210||10HBP100||1||1||10||3/4"||3/4"||115/230||80 PSI||315 PSI||27.8" L x 6.5" W x 9.75" H||50 lbs.|
- The 3/4 HP model adds 120 PSI to the intake pressure at 8 GPM; 140 PSI at 6 GPM
- The 1 HP model adds 120 PSI to the intake pressure at 9.5 GPM; 150 PSI at 8 GPM
Note: Do not run pump dry, a weeping type nozzle must be used!!
good product I would buy it again.
I had a larger aermotor that served me well for 12 years.the contractor over spec it and so it ran at 220 psi. I have a low producing well and so the booster pump was restricted to 2 gal/min. So it ran hot and the motor finally burnt up. I speced this smaller pump using a topo map and it pumps up to my stock easily at 140 psi.the old pump had a lot of sand go through it from the well and that never seem to hurt it.
You might also like:
Starting at: $100.99