Pennox® 343 Soluble Powder is a broad-spectrum antibiotic for the control and treatment of specific diseases in poultry, cattle, swine, sheep and bees. For the marking of skeletal tissues in finfish fry and fingerlings. For use in drinking water only.
Pennox® 343 Advantages:
- Zero day withdrawal time in chickens, turkeys and swine (cattle and sheep have a 5-day withdrawal)
- No need for the additional expense of adding citric acid
- Superior solubility
- Quick acting - noticeable improvement within 24-48 hours
Approved Species: Chickens, Turkeys, Swine, Calves, Beef Cattle, Nonlactating Dairy Cattle, Sheep
Each Packet contains 512 grams of Oxytetracycline HCI and Will Make:
- 2,560 gallons containing 200 mg oxytetracycline HCI per gallon
- 1,280 gallons containing 400 mg oxytetracycline HCI per gallon
- 640 gallons containing 800 mg oxytetracycline HCI per gallon
Directions/Dosage: 10 mg per lb. of body weight per day mixed with water. Medicate continuously at the first clinical signs of disease and continue for 7-14 consecutive days. If improvement is not noted within 24-48 hours, consult a veterinarian or diagnostic laboratory to determine diagnosis and advice on dosage.
Please Note: Do not administer to cattle or sheep within 5 days of slaughter. Zero day withdrawl in chickens, turkey and swine. Do not administer to chickens or turkeys producing eggs for human consumption.
- Similar to #540336 - Agrimycin® 343 (AgriLabs) - 4.78 oz. Packet (sold separately) or #540338 - Agrimycin® 343 (AgriLabs) - 5 lb. Bucket. (sold separately).
- Contents: 23.9 oz. packet
Always Read & Follow Label Directions.
|Manufacturer Part Number||12935618|
|Animal||Cattle, Swine, Poultry & Gamebird, Sheep & Goat|
Manuals & ResourcesTop
we like it
good stuff we like it
You might also like:
Starting at: $8.19