Heats up to 250 square feet!
The Pelonis® Oscillating Fan-Forced Heater gives you greater versatility with two heat settings and a fan-only setting. The thermal cut-off prevents overheating by turning off the unit before the internal temperature gets too high.
- Thermostat control
- Dual safety features — thermal shut-off and safety tip over
- 2 heat settings — 900 watts and 1,500 watts
- Fan-only setting
- Oscillating function
- Power indicator glows red
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Temperature Control: Thermostat
- BTU Output: 5,120
- Watts: 1,500
- Electricity Required: Yes
- Heating Area: 250 sq ft
- Color: Black
- Assembly Required: No
- Dimensions: 4.6" L x 8.5" W x 10" H
- Weight: 7 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part Number||NTK15-9BM3|
A Nice Little Unit!
I love the compactness of this heater!
It's oscillating feature seems to manage an even-heating of a room.
I'm impressed at it's ability to regulate the level of heat upon it's dial settings.
Since receiving this unit there has only been a couple of chilly days in which I could test out it's efficiency.
But so far I'm pleased at this unit's properties.